In-Company Sustainability, Resource and Waste Management Training
Tailored in-company training is an effective way to train groups of your staff at the same time and receive support from our expert tutors who have years of hands-on experience in their field.
Any of our scheduled training courses can be delivered as an off-the-shelf product at your own premises or virtually, or we can customise a programme for you using these courses as a guide. Alternatively, we can start from scratch and work with you to design a completely tailored training programme that will solve your business challenges, fill skills gaps and deliver return on investment. This option is perfect if you have a number of staff that need training, or if you require very specific outcomes.
Choosing in-company sustainability, resource and waste management training will give you access to one-to-one advice and support from our expert tutors. They'll take time to understand your company in order to deliver a training solution that satisfies your business objectives.
Our in-company training solution offers a range of benefits, including:
To discuss your company's specific requirements, please contact Emma Simpkin on 01604 823336 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- A tailored training programme developed around your specific business and development objectives
- The ability to incorporate your organisation's own procedures and policies
- A cost-effective solution for training a number of employees
- No travel and accommodation costs
- The ability to cover a range of topics
- An effective way to improve your team's skills and boost their confidence
- Support and advice from expert trainers
- Dates, times and locations that suit you and your team