GJF Fabrications Delivering Health and Safety Best Practice Award
This award is open to any waste and resources company or Local Authority that is committed to health & safety. Whether as a stand-alone health and safety initiative or where health & safety forms an integral part of a larger exercise, this award looks to celebrate examples of industry best practice which is above the legal requirements. Entries should include details of health & safety plans, projects, how its initiative was successfully implemented and how the approach goes beyond the legal requirements and should be considered best practice.
A great deal of work is ongoing in the sector to promote best practice in health, safety and wellbeing and this award is an ideal way of showing an organisation's commitment to improving its health and safety performance.
Award entries must:
- Provide an overview of their entry etc. (max 100 words)
- Detail how it has been implemented (max 500 words)
- Provide details of how the initiatives go above and beyond legal requirements (max 300 words)
- Provide evidence of results (max 250 words)
- Explain how it will be used in the future (including any plans for alteration or expansion) (max 200 words)
Entries for 2017 have now closed