Management of Hazardous Waste
Understand the hazards associated with managing and handling hazardous waste to ensure safe, effective and legally compliant practice.
If you need to understand the nature and main hazards associated with the handling and management of industrial hazardous waste, this course provides a sound understanding of the legal requirements involved and will enable you to identify suitable options for the management of industrial hazardous wastes.
What’s in it for me?
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- be confident in using the various definitions and classifications of hazardous wastes
- understand the main hazards and risks associated with the management of industrial hazardous wastes, including its production, treatment and disposal
- provide practical advice on the requirements and options for managing hazardous wastes
- understand the range of technical options available for the effective management of industrial hazardous wastes
- advise others of the main controls on the transport of hazardous waste
Who should attend?
This course is relevant to a wide audience including technical staff and managers from waste producing companies and waste contractors, environmental regulators, insurance risk assessors and waste brokers.