Our e-learning portfolio ranges from, WasteSmart certificate, waste aware to waste legislation essentials.
As with our in-company training option, all of our e-learning courses can be tailored and branded to suit your organisation's exact needs, and we can also work with you to develop a totally bespoke online course.
Make the most of your remaining 2018 training budget
We're offering a 10% discount on all scheduled and e-learning courses* for 2018 if you book your place before 12 October 2018. All you need to do is quote code RWMTR18 at the time of booking to receive your discount. Take advantage of this opportunity to prepare your team for the year ahead. If you have any questions about this offer or any of our training courses, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01604 823342.
*Discount cannot be applied to Environmental Permitting Operators Certificate courses. New bookings only. Booking must be received before 12 October 2018. Members will receive a 10% discount from the member rate, benefiting from a total discount of 30%.
Why choose e-learning?
- E-learning can be accessed 24/7, making it a flexible option for many companies
- Access is instant, so there’s no waiting around for the next course date
- Learning is consistent, ensuring everyone receives the same information (ideal for compliance, legislation and policy)
- Visual design and interactivity can transform the most mundane subjects into something attractive and fun
- Courses can be refreshed and updated to reflect the latest procedures or legislation changes
- E-learning can be very cost effective – removing the need for travel and accommodation