In-Company Sustainability, Resource and Waste Training
As the leading provider of sustainability, resource and waste training, we have extensive experience in delivering bespoke solutions for UK and international companies from a range of sectors, including; construction, facilities management, education, healthcare, local government and waste management.
How does in-company training work?
Any of our scheduled training courses can be delivered as an off-the-shelf product at your own premises, or we can customise a programme for you using these courses as a guide. Alternatively, we can start from scratch and work with you to design a completely tailored training programme that will solve your business challenges, fill skills gaps and deliver return on investment. This option is perfect if you have a number of staff that need training, or you require very specific outcomes.
Choosing in-company sustainability, resource and waste training will give you access to one-to-one advice and support from our expert tutors, who have years of hands-on experience in their field. They’ll take the time to understand your company in order to deliver a training solution that satisfies your business objectives.
What are the benefits of in-company training?
- Tailored around your specific business and training objectives
- Ability to incorporate your organisation's own procedures and policies
- Cost effective solution for training a number of employees
- Cuts out travel and accommodation costs
- The ability to cover a range of topics
- Improves your team’s skills and boosts their confidence
- Support and advice from expert trainers
- Dates, times and locations to suit you