Duty of Care - Virtual Training
Waste Duty of Care applies to everyone who handles wastes, whether as a producer, carrier or waste management organisation. This virtual training programme explores these obligations and how to comply with the Duty of Care Code of Practice.
The programme gives a good opportunity to share a range of ideas and best practice examples from both tutors and others working in a variety of settings.
What's in it for me?
By the end of this programme participants will be able to:
- Understand the key reasons why we have the Duty of Care requirements
- Understand why the producer plays a fundamental role
- Be aware of the current legislative requirements and what this means in practice
- Appreciate how your Duty of care obligations relate to other controls
- Know how to complete a Waste transfer/ information note
- Be familiar with various sources of information including public registers and understand the role of auditing in helping to comply with your obligations
Book your place on one of our upcoming virtual training programmes:
Who should participate?
This virtual training programme is for anyone currently dealing with their organisation’s waste and resources and anyone involved in the transport, handling, control. treatment or disposal of waste. If you needs to understand your duty of care responsibilities or ensure the organisation is compliant with them.