Contracts Management - Virtual Training
This course has been designed to assist those managing waste services contracts for the public or private sector. It has been developed to provide the knowledge, understanding, and practical skills necessary for managing services delivered by the private or third sector effectively.
What's in it for me?
By the end of this programme participants will be able to:
- Why contract management is important to ensure waste management services are delivered efficiently
- Key areas of a contract, how they fit together, and the schedules that ensure the provider complies with the contract to ensure the contract is effectively delivered
- The risks in delivering waste management services and how these can be mitigated
- The skills required to ensure that communications and relationships are managed and that issues are appropriately escalated
- How to prepare and complete a Contract Management Plan which summarises key information about how a specific contract will be managed.
Who should participate?
The course is designed for people about to or already manage waste management service contracts including local authority officers running HWRCs, street cleansing, refuse and recycling collections, bulky household waste etc. as much as those running waste collection services at universities, hospitals or holiday parks.
Book your place on one of our upcoming virtual training programmes: