Learn how to apply the waste industry standard contract to meet your exact needs and manage your ongoing supplier contract relationship.
This course is vital for anyone involved in managing and procuring contracts and those tendering for public and private sector work. Gain a detailed understanding of how to procure more efficient contracts whilst learning how sufficient planning can help move your waste up the hierarchy.
What's in it for me?
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- collaborate with others to procure a contract
- avoid potential risks in waste contracts
- adapt the industry standard waste contract to meet your needs
- control how premises and assets are managed, including environmental permits
- manage any TUPE requirements
- deal with disputes, termination and payments.
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for anyone who prepares or works with waste contracts from public, private or voluntary sector organisations.