Unpacking the ‘Simpler Recycling’ Reforms
Date: Wednesday 8th November 2023
Time: 11:30 am - 12:15 pm
Location: Go to webinar Platform
Cost: Free of Charge
Join us for the CIWM webinar, "Unpacking the ‘Simpler Recycling’ Reforms", where we will unpack the recently announced recycling collection reforms that the UK government says will boost stagnating recycling rates and end confusion among householders regarding what materials can and can’t be put into their recycling.
Navigating through complex regulations can be overwhelming, but this webinar will offer clarity and direction for everyone involved in the sector.
Book now to gain a comprehensive understanding of how these reforms will shape the future of recycling and what steps you can take to be a part of this important transition.
In this session, we will discuss:
- The key points that were outlined in the update, unpacking the details into comprehensible takeaways.
- What the reforms mean for different roles within the sector, from policy-makers to recycling facility operators.
- The ‘quick actions’ that need to be implemented to meet the deadlines outlined in the reforms, offering a roadmap for swift compliance.
- Any exclusions to the update and their respective impacts, so you can anticipate any challenges ahead.
- The areas where we still need guidance across the resources and waste landscape, highlighting gaps that need to be addressed for smoother implementation.
Cathy Cook, Senor advisor, ReLondon/ Chair, LARAC
Robbie Staniforth, Innovation and Policy Director, Ecosurety
John Coates, Policy and External Affairs Manager, Re-Gen Waste
TO BOOK PLEASE SIGN IN OR CREATE AN ACCOUNT
If you experience any issues with your booking then please contact the Operations Team on 01604 620426
For a seamless booking experience, please use Google Chrome