What is the SWITCH Forum?
SWITCH (Scottish Waste Industry Training, Competency, Health & Safety) is a multi-partnership forum made up of organisations across all sectors within the resource
The Forum has two main areas of focus:
• Health & Safety: Supporting continual
improvement in health and safety.
• Education, Training & Competence: Raising competence and helping to create
opportunities for learning and workforce development .
The aim of the Forum is to provide leadership by working collaboratively to raise standards of health and safety, training, learning and development, and technical competence and to promote the Scottish resource
management industry as an attractive career choice.
For further information please contact email@example.com
Why get involved?
There are many good reasons to get involved with SWITCH. You will have access to information, your voice will be heard and with this input you can help to ensure the resource management sector in Scotland:
• Is a safe and healthy place to work;
• Actively supports education, training, learning and development;
• Increases workforce capacity and competence;
• Develops and shares good practice;
• Creates an industry that is attractive as a career choice; and
• Delivers clear career and learner pathways.
How to Get Involved -
The SWITCH Network is free to join for anyone working in the resource management sector. It is open to front-line, supervisory, and senior management level staff and to individuals or organisations with an interest in health and safety, education, training and competence.
As a member of the SWITCH network you will have easy access to health and safety guidance, case studies, articles and publications. Being part of this Network will give you some assistance
in developing your workforce.
To register as a SWITCH Network member, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org