Sustainability and Waste Management - Virtual Training
This virtual course has been designed to assist those managing and delivering waste services for the public or private sector to develop ideas and actions that consider the wider impact of their operations.
What's in it for me?
By the end of this programme participants will be able to:
- Explain how resource and waste management fits within a sustainable development context
- Show how resource and waste management can be used to address a range of sustainable development goals through practical actions
- Explore relevant case studies of organisations delivering sustainable development goals through resource and waste management
- Support the development of a sustainability mindset
- Help individuals to communicate with key stakeholders regarding the connections between resource and waste management and sustainability
- To develop understanding of the role resource and waste management can play in sustainability and/or corporate social responsibility strategies
- Provide some actions going forward
Who should participate?
This virtual training programme is suitable for all members of staff involved in managing and delivering waste services for the public and private sectors, waste managers, students and consultants.
Book your place on one of our upcoming virtual training programmes: