Advanced Waste Classification (Waste Soils) - Virtual Training
This course is aimed at anyone with existing knowledge and understanding of hazardous waste and its classification and coding but needs to apply it to and cover the specifics relating to waste soils.
What's in it for me?
By the end of this programme participants will be able to:
- Understand the definition of hazardous waste and stepwise process for classification and assessment – with respect to the assessment of soil and excavation wastes
- Have a thorough working knowledge of using Technical Guidance WM3
- Be able to carry out the worst-case compound calculations for metals
- Understand the assessment of oil contaminated wastes – including the assessment of unknown oils
- Apply the knowledge to assessment of soils – and understand the common issues and challenges with assessment and interpreting laboratory reports
Who should participate?
This virtual training programme is for anyone currently who might be a waste consultant, contaminated land contractor/ specialist, construction waste specialist, Landfill operator or carrier/ broker specialising in contaminated soils, or anyone who manages waste soils and needs to ensure they are managed legally and safely.
Book your place on one of our upcoming virtual training programmes: