For immediate release
Registration now open for RWM 2022
Tickets can now be secured for RWM, the UK’s leading event for the waste and resource sector which takes place on 14-15 September 2022 at the NEC, Birmingham.
You can secure your FREE ticket by visiting https://hubs.la/Q01c-PmK0
Over two days, over 12,000 visitors will be able to hear from experts and key industry figures in the conference theatres, see the latest innovative equipment and vehicles in the demonstration areas and make new connections at one of a host of exclusive networking events.
Key highlights include keynote presentations from some of the world’s leading global brands, a panel discussion between the leaders in the waste and recycling industry, the 35 under 35 rising stars ceremony, the Women and Diversity in Resource Management Breakfast Meeting, and much, much more.
More than just an exhibition, RWM serves as a platform to accelerate the transition to a better and more environmentally friendly planet through better use of our natural resources. Discuss critical topics, present innovative green technologies, and use the show as an international springboard to launch solutions to the world’s future challenges.
Organised in partnership with leading organisations including the Chartered Institution of Wastes Management, Environmental Services Association and www.letsrecycle.com, be ready to connect with the biggest players and access need to know insights.
The full programme of events, speakers, workshops, talks and demonstrations will be released over the next few weeks, and to be the first to hear announcements, register for your FREE ticket now.
2022 will see the event take a new form, utilising new halls at the NEC and more than 10,000 m2 of outdoor exhibition space. Running alongside Letsrecycle Live, the Flood Expo, and the Contamination & Geotech Expo, a revitalised RWM is set to be bigger and better than ever; serving as the UK’s largest and most comprehensive event for the recycling, resource and wider environmental services sector.
Visitors will be able to enjoy new and unique opportunities, including live demonstrations of equipment and vehicles, live on-site material processing, and a completely revamped speaker programme of 200+ industry leaders across 9 theatres in expert-led seminars, meetings, and discussions. Make powerful connections and spark industry change by visiting over 550+ cutting-edge suppliers and key decision makers across waste management, local authorities, energy from waste, reprocessors, waste producers, independent operators, and more.
The show also features a whole host of social and networking events such as: the Women and Diversity in Resource Management Breakfast Meeting, Rising Star Networking Meeting, Innovation Awards, Health & Safety Workshops and more – all in addition to the buzz and festival atmosphere of the on-site pub, street food market, and live music.
- New Halls
- Machinery & Equipment Zone
- Collections & Transport Zone
- Materials Village
- Energy from Waste Zone
- Outdoor Area
- Live Demonstration Area
- Trucks in Action
- Conference Theatres
- Local Authority Lounge
- Inn on the Green & Live Music
- Women in Sustainability
- Street Food Market
- Networking Events
More information will be released in the coming months.
RWM is free to attend - register for your ticket to the UK’s leading and largest environmental event here
NOTES TO EDITORS
- ROAR B2B: ROAR B2B connects communities through sustainable, innovative events. Our events focus on sectors that are critical to how we live, communicate and work. ROAR B2B has offices in London & Bristol and is dedicated to delivering sustainable sector-leading events which bring people together, deliver topical content and builds customer-centric communities. More information can be found at www.roarb2b.com.
- CIWM: CIWM is the leading professional body for the resource and waste management sector representing around 5,700 individuals in the UK, Ireland and overseas. Established in 1898, CIWM is a non-profit making organisation, dedicated to the promotion of professional competence amongst waste managers. CIWM seeks to raise standards for those working in and with the sector by producing best practice guidance, developing educational and training initiatives, and providing information on key waste-related issues. More information can be found at www.ciwm.co.uk.
Rob Mowat, Managing Director of Roar B2B Environment is available for comment at Marketing@rwmexhibition.com
ROAR B2B Limited
115 Southwark Bridge Road
0203 433 7530