In an effort to support frontline resources and waste professionals during the COVID-19 pandemic, we are offering free access to a selection of CIWM member services to non-members who:
- work in the NHS
- work for a local authority
- are responsible for frontline waste collection and handling teams
Until 30 June 2020, these frontline staff will have access to:
- guidance notes, documents and communications on COVID-19 as it relates to the resources and waste sector
- regular email updates
- the weekly CIWM Member Newsletter
- the CIWM Knowledge Centre
- a digital version of our bi-monthly magazine, Circular
To apply for free access to these CIWM member services, simply email us at email@example.com. You will then be sent an email with a link to create an account and complete an application form. Once you have submitted your form and it has been approved, you will receive access to select CIWM member services until 30 June 2020.
Please note that free access to select member services is only available to those who work in the NHS or for a local authority, and those who are responsible for frontline waste collection and handling teams.
If you have any questions about CIWM membership, or if you need help with applying for free access, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org