CIWM Cymru Wales Christmas Event 2017
Friday 1st December 2017 at the Jurys Inn Cardiff
You and your organisation are cordially invited to attend our Christmas Event on Friday 1st December at the Jurys Inn Cardiff, Park Place, Cardiff, CF10 3UD.
Dress code for the dinner is lounge suit and cocktail dress as appropriate. This event is always well attended and the venue has limited capacity: please book early to avoid disappointment.
This year’s event includes:
- An afternoon seminar from 14.30 (2 hours of CPD) - programme to be confirmed shortly
14.30 – 14.45 Registration, tea and coffee
14.45– 14.50 Welcome and introduction, Dr Cathy O’Brien, Chair of CIWM Cymru Wales
14.50 - 16.25 Presentations to be confirmed shortly
16.25 – 16.30 Sum up and close of meeting
- A pre-dinner drink reception from 18:30 (with photobooth for fun memories)
- A Christmas dinner (vegetarian option available on request) with entertainment from 19:15
- Our annual charity raffle
- Dancing until the early hours courtesy of resident disco
Organisations are invited to book their corporate table seating 10 or 5 at a cost of £555 and £278 respectively (costs quoted are inclusive of VAT). Your table booking helps sponsoring individual places. Organisations will make their own invitations as in previous years (CIWM Cymru Wales is happy to invite some guests on your behalf should you wish to.)
Individuals are invited to book their place at the event at the charge of £28 for CIWM members and £50 for non-members. These include VAT. Individuals can also attend the meeting only or evening only (charges vary, see below).
- For those requiring overnight accommodation, we have reserved a limited number of bedrooms at a discounted event rate with the Jurys Inn Cardiff with B&B Single occupancy at £85.50 per room per night and £95.50 for double occupancy.
To get this rate, please book your room directly with the hotel by calling 02920785592 by Friday 3rd November and quote CARSHO 011217.
The Jurys Inn is a 5 minutes walk from Cardiff Queen Street Train Station and a 14 minutes walk from Cardiff Central Station.
- Car parking facilities at the Jurys Inn Cardiff are very limited, subject to availability and cannot be reserved prior arrival. The following charges apply: £5.00 for the delegates attending a meeting/event (9am - 6pm) and £15.00 overnight (24hrs).
Otherwise, public car parking is available as follows:
*NCP Car Park Cardiff Greyfriars - 2 minute walk from the hotel
*Capitol Car Park - 3 minute walk from the hotel
* NCP Car Park Cardiff Dumfries Place - pay and display. Located 5 minute walk from the hotel.
Finally, we are looking for sponsors for our event. If you are interested in promoting your company while supporting our event, please contact me at your earliest convenience by phone (02920 652 003) or email: email@example.com.