Hazardous Waste Regulations - Virtual Training
This comprehensive virtual training programme will give you a detailed understanding of regulations governing the wastes that are classified as hazardous and provides up to date advice on how to comply with the regulations. Any organisation that is involved in producing, storing, collecting, transporting, recycling or disposing of hazardous waste must ensure it causes no damage or harm.
What’s in it for me?
By the end of this programme participants will be able to:
- Accurately complete a hazardous waste consignment note and understand the consignment note procedure
- Understand the specific regulations relating to the management of hazardous wastes
- Appreciate the difference in the regulations for the different nations of the UK
- Advise others of the effect of the regulations on operational activities for waste producers, carriers and waste management sites
- Identify the impact of hazardous waste regulations on operational activities for producers, carriers and waste sites
Who should participate?
This virtual training programme is relevant to anyone responsible for dealing with or producing hazardous waste. This includes any organisation that is involved in producing, storing, collecting, transporting, recycling or disposing of hazardous waste.
Book your place on one of our upcoming virtual training programmes: