Best Resources Project by Facilities Management Award
This Award is for those working in Facilities Management, either in-house or with an outsourced Facilities Management organisation. The Award seeks to identify and reward any innovative element of sustainability and resource management that is able to demonstrate the positive impact that it has had on the organisation and society at large.
Sustainably managed facilities have the potential to have a large and extremely positive effect on the environment and the people that use them, and this Award is designed to promote and celebrate excellence in the way those facilities are managed. Entries for this Award need to clearly articulate the background to the project, why it was important and the project results.
Award entries must:
- Provide an overview of their entry (max 100 words)
- Show how the facility has reduced its environmental impact by the use and sourcing of sustainable products and materials or via re-use (max 250 words)
- Describe how the facility has reduced its generation of waste and emissions (max 250 words)
- Show how the facility has increased the rates of recycling or recovery of any waste produced (max 250 words)
- Indicate how the facility promotes best practice and encourages users to be sustainable and waste aware in their use of the facility (max 200 words)
Entries for 2017 have now closed