In-company sustainability, resource and waste training for organisations
As the leading provider of sustainability, resource and waste training, we have extensive experience in delivering bespoke solutions to UK companies and global enterprises from a range of sectors, including; construction, facilities management, local government and waste management.
How does in-company training work?
Any of our scheduled training courses can be delivered as an off-the-shelf product at your own premises, or we can customise a programme for you using these courses as a guide.
Alternatively, we can start from scratch and work with you to design a tailored training programme that will solve your business challenges, fill skills gaps and deliver return on investment. This option is perfect if you have a number of staff that need training, or you require very specific outcomes from the training.
Choosing in-company sustainability, resource and waste training will give you access to one-to-one advice and support from our expert tutors who have years of hands-on experience in their field. They’ll take the time to understand your company’s learning needs to deliver a training solution that satisfies your business objectives.
What are the benefits of in-company training?
- Cost effective solution to training a number of employees
- The ability to cover a range of topics
- Ability to incorporate your businesses own procedures and policies
- Improves your team’s skills and boosts their confidence
- Cuts out travel and accommodation costs
- Direct access and advice from expert trainers
- Courses tailored to your specific needs
- Dates, times and locations to suit you
- Equips employees with real solutions they can implement straight away
For in-company queries please contact Tanya Lazzeri on 01604 823349.