Terms and Conditions of Site Usage
The terms "CIWM", "Chartered Institution of Wastes Management", or "CIWM Enterprises Limited" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 7-9 St. Peters Gardens, Marefair, Northampton, NN1 1SX. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the owner/operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
These terms, your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Online Purchases - General Terms
By clicking the "Continue" button, you agree to these terms and conditions. By completing and submitting the electronic order form you are making an offer to purchase goods or services, which, if accepted by us, will result in a binding contract. Your card will be debited when you click the "Submit" button in the card payment confirmation area. Taking payment from your card does not indicate automatic acceptance of your order. Should the order be refused, the payment will be refunded. Please read the terms below relating to your particular purchase.
CIWM & ESA Training
Cancellation of any confirmed bookings are subject to the following cancellation policy:
- If written notice is received more than 28 days before the course is due to commence, 10% of the course fee will apply
- If less than 28 days, but more than 14 days written notice is received, 25% of the course fee will apply
- In the case of non-attendance or less than 14 days written notice, the full course fee will apply
- Any other amendments, other than substitutions, may incur additional fees
- Substitute delegates will be accepted but must notify in writing prior to the course commencing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We reserve the right to cancel a course if minimum delegate numbers are not met
- At least 7 days notice will be given of cancelled courses. On this basis, we advise that you do not make confirmed travel/accommodation arrangements more than 7 days prior to a course commencing, or until joining instructions have been received.
CIWM Events including:
CIWM Conference Cymru
Annual Conference, London
Scottish Resources Conference
All cancellations must be received in writing to email@example.com by the following dates:
- If a booking is cancelled more than 28 days prior to an event is due to take place, the fee will be credited less 25% for administration expenses.
- NO credit for cancellation of booking will be given after 28 days however, a substitute delegate can be named.
- Bookings taken within 14 days of the event date must be paid in full by credit card at the time of booking.
It may be necessary for reasons beyond the control of CIWM Enterprises Ltd to change the content and timing of the programme, the speakers, the date or the venue. In the unlikely event of the programme being cancelled, CIWM Enterprises Ltd will make a full refund but disclaim any further liability.
CIWM Workshops and Master Classes
Any cancellations must be received in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following cancellation fees applicable: cancellations received less than ten workings days prior to the event will incur a cancellation charge of 50% of the applicable course fee. Substitute delegates are acceptable but written confirmation must be sent in advance to email@example.com. It may be necessary for reasons beyond our control to change the timings, speakers or venue. In the unlikely event that we have to cancel, CIWM Enterprises Ltd will make a full refund.
Please refer to booking forms.
Please note - an official photographer will be present at events and training courses and, imagery may be used for future publicity and promotional material. If you do not wish imagery of yourself, company representatives or guests to be included in such material then please email firstname.lastname@example.org advising names and event/training you are attending.