The terms "CIWM", "Chartered Institution of Wastes Management", or "IWM Business Services Ltd" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 9, Saxon Court, St. Peters Gardens, Marefair, Northampton, NN1 1SX. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
5. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the owner/operator, are acknowledged on the website.
6. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
7. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
These terms, your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Copyright notice and disclaimer
The copyright notice and disclaimer for CIWM's corporate website.
1.1 Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this site, including photographs and graphical images, and the organisation and layout of the site is owned by CIWM.
1.2 You are permitted to access, print and download extracts from this site or emails on the following basis:
1.3 No part of this site or Institution emails may be reproduced or stored in any other web site or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without CIWM's prior written permission.
1.4 Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
2.1 Whilst CIWM shall use its reasonable endeavours to ensure that this site is normally available 24 hours a day, CIWM will not be liable if for any reason the site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
2.2 Access to this site may be suspended temporarily and without notice in circumstances of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond the control of CIWM.
3.1 The information contained on this site or in emails is for general guidance only. You should neither act, nor refrain from action, on the basis of any such information. You should take, as and where appropriate, relevant professional advice on your particular circumstances because the application of laws and regulations will vary depending on particular circumstances and because laws and regulations undergo frequent change.
3.2 Whilst CIWM shall use its reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information on this site and in emails is correct, CIWM shall not to the maximum extent allowed by applicable law be liable for any loss or damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use this site, or any information contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this site or any such information.
3.3 Part of this site or emails may contain material submitted to CIWM by third parties (including CIWM members). Third parties are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on this site complies with international and national law. CIWM will not be responsible for any error, omission or inaccuracy in the material submitted by third parties and reserves the right to omit, suspend or change the position of any material submitted. Any arrangements made between you and any third party named on this site/emails are at your sole risk and responsibility.
3.4 CIWM accepts no responsibility for the availability or content on any site to which a hypertext link from this site/emails exists. The links are provided on an "as is" basis and CIWM makes no warranty, express or implied, for the information provided within them.
4.1 By accessing any part of this site, or opening emails, you shall be deemed to have accepted these terms in full.
4.2 These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
4.3 [Information for webmasters linking to this site]. - in some cases it may be desirable to enter into a hosting agreement with third parties who provide material at your site, to whose site you provide a link or who provide a link to your site.