To see the course website, please visit UCLAN/Myerscough College FdSc in Wastes Management
Part time blended learning
- Managing in the Wastes Industry
- Work skills development
- Scientific Basis of Wastes Management
- Introduction to Sustainable Wastes Management
- Wastes Management and the Environment
- Wastes Policy and Legislation
- Wastes as a resource
- Wastes Management Operations
- Work Based Project
- Physical and Thermal Wastes Technologies
- Biological and Integrated Wastes Treatment Technologies
- Financial Planning and Control
Full module outlines are available via the Wastes Management Course Factsheet
As part of CPD individual modules can be studied at a cost of £575 per module
September each year
'A' level passes or a BTEC National Diploma, National Certificate or NVQ level 3 in a related discipline. We also welcome applications from prospective students who may lack the formal academic entry requirements but feel they have the commitment, aptitude and relevant work-based experience to succeed on the course
How to Register
To apply for this course, complete the Application Form and return it to Admissions Office, Myerscough College, Bilsborrow, Preston PR3 0RY.
Additional printed copies are available from Course Enquiries, see contact details.
Successful students can progress on to the BSc (Hons) Rural Resource Management Top-up at Myerscough and the MSc/PgDip Sustainable Waste Management at the University of Central Lancashire.
With the relevant industry experience, you will be eligible to apply to become an